Thursday, March 26, 2009

First Pictures

Meet Baby Ritger.....
Currently checking in at 8 weeks 3 days in the oven with an official check out date of November 2nd!

As you can guess, we had our first doctor's appointment today where we saw the bundle of joy for the first time and got to hear the heartbeat. Everything looks perfect--mom and baby are healthy as can be!

I continue to feel good, a little more energy would help make my 10 hour days with the 2 year olds a little easier, but nothing to complain about. The midwife said that if I'm still feeling this good at this point, I should most likely continue to feel good. I've got my fingers crossed! We were given a HUGE stack of reading materials-the "first time parents packet" where we get all the do's and don'ts of baby incubating. Who knew there were so many rules?

Baby is hungry! Time for dinner!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kim, I wanted to be the first one to leave a comment. Sure glad everything went A-OK today. Mommy thinks the baby looks like her already.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers