Monday, January 18, 2010

We've come a long way baby...

Today Hank is 11 weeks old, which absolutely blows my mind. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital completely clueless about what the next 11 weeks would hold! Now I've got one week left before I return to work, and send my big boy off to the babysitter. He has changed so much in recent weeks it's unbelievable. He's such happy, mellow baby for the most part-he smiles and laughs all the time. He coos and goos all day, and is really starting to develop a personality. He will play independently in his play gym, sit up in his Bumbo seat already, grab his rattles, and has even started sitting at the table with us at dinner time (he's not eating yet, but just likes to be where the action is). He has really started to love going out to run errands during the day with me-he loves to look around the grocery store at all the lights and sounds.

Here's some pictures showing another huge change in just 11 weeks...he just loves his bath....

First bath at home-6 days old
Bathtime at 10 weeks old! People aren't kidding when they tell you they grow up fast! At this rate, I feel like I'll be dropping him off at college next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers