Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A month in review...

Crazy would be an understatement...as I sit down to write this the month of August already seems like a blur in my mind. Unfortunately, a lot of what kept us (or mostly just me-mama) busy was work related. I had 3 working weekends out of 5 last month-all filled up with continuing education, training courses, and on-call shifts. Nothing more needs to be said about that-just glad to have it behind me :) The two weekends that I wasn't working we were traveling-camping in North Georgia and a week at the beach on Tybee Island. I think I might just now be caught up on laundry, chores, errands etc...but for some reason my to-do list continues to grow. I'll try to re-cap the month in pictures, and I'll also try to update more frequently :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers