Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Weekend

Some photos of our Easter weekend......

Hank is really into making "funny faces" right now
Since we decided against the double stroller (mostly because Hank has refused to ride in a stroller for nearly a year) Hank now gets lots of rides on dad during our walks.  Surprise, Surprise, now that baby Lucy rides in a stroller, Hank wants to ride also-likely a passing trend.  
The Easter bunny is really creepy if you ask me, but Hank just loves him.  He kept asking how the bunny would get to our house, uhh...a car?  Now that I have an inquisitive 2 year old I'm realizing that the whole easter bunny story is not nearly as well thought out as the Santa thing is.  

On one of many easter egg hunts-note the Thomas easter basket-a favorite from Aunt Susie and Uncle Kevin

Dyeing eggs with dad-I think its been at least 15 years since I've had the old Paas kit out!  Hank loved this project


Baby Lucy during the egg dyeing party

The Easter bunny loot

Hank checking it out, and reading his letter from the bunny
Me and my sweet girl in her easter dress
My precious babies-I just love how Lucy has such an adoring look on her face, like she already looks up to her big brother.  
Lucy's first easter-1 month old

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers