Thursday, August 27, 2009

Question of the Week


For week 3 in the series...
Q: Have you had any strange food cravings/aversions while being pregnant?

A: I have not had any aversions while pregnant, this might have something to do with the fact that I did not have any morning sickness either. Whatever the reason, I'm glad I've been able to keep up my normal appetite throughout the pregnancy because I just love food way too much! I also wouldn't say that I've had any strange cravings either. Nothing that I have consistently craved throughout the pregnancy. There are times when something sounds really good (typically something sweet), but that isn't really any different from before pregnancy.

However, the other day someone asked me what I had been craving and Johnny overheard me saying "nothing really", then he told me to go look in our freezer and rethink my answer....
I took a look and this is what I found...
So maybe I've been having some hankerings for ice cream lately......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers