Sunday, October 25, 2009

Finally a nursery!


I thought I'd post a few pictures of the nursery now that it is ready for baby. We still have details left in the room-the trim and chair rail need to be put up, the closet door, and door frames need to be finished. I plan to hang some more art on the walls (including the customary baby's name over the crib once it has been determined!), and I'm still hunting for that perfect rug for the floor. However, it is now a room that we can bring baby home to and with a week to spare! Johnny has moved on to the bathroom and is getting ready to tile the floor. I've spent the weekend putting the finishing touches on everything, and I think we can officially say that we're ready!






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, guys on a job well done. Amazing progress in the last couple months.

    Dad (soon to be Granddad)

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers