Friday, December 21, 2012

A mama's girl?

 With both of our children, it seems that they are such a perfect combination of both Johnny and I that we never really hear "oh Hank/Lucy looks just like dad/mom etc".  We hear all the time "who do they look like?"    Sometimes I want to say "the mailman", but in our neighborhood that would be a whole other story :)

Recently though, I've had a few people actually tell me that Lucy favors me....and this I already know is true, because sometimes when I look at baby pictures of myself I feel like I'm looking at Lucy.  When she was a baby, sometimes I would look at her and see my face in hers.   Hank and Lucy both favor each other quite a bit...and actually most family members see Hank's resemblance to his mama as well.  They got their blond hair/blue eyes from their dad's side....but I like to think my adorable babies take after their mama....

Take a look here at some shots of me and Lucy at around the same age....and please excuse the amount of cuteness-between my baby pictures and Lucy, it could be a bit much to handle :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers