Monday, January 21, 2013

10 months

We're down to 6 weeks until my little one turns 1 !  Party plans are already in full swing-I love nothing more than celebrating my children's birthdays :)  The biggest change in our "little fella" as Hank calls her, is that she's on the go non-stop now.  She's mastered the crawling; however we call her pegleg because she crawls while dragging one leg underneath her (hopefully this does not continue with walking).  She's become very efficient and will tear across a room to get to whatever her brother is doing.  Sibling rivalry is in full swing now-the only thing Lucy wants to play with is whatever Hank has, and this drives him crazy!. Hank has started playing with trains/legos on the kitchen counter while standing on a chair so that Lucy cannot get to them.  She just sits at his feet and screams.   It is already driving me insane-I can only imagine the years of fighting ahead.  Lucy is quickly getting into everything around the house-always putting non-food items in her mouth-eating paper is a current favorite along with dusty cheerios.  She pulls up on everything and is already starting to let go in an attempt to stand on her own.  I think Hank will have someone running after him in no time.  

Still happy as can be 99% of the time-she has started waving to us and just babbles up a storm non-stop.  I think some of her mamamama's are starting to become intentional.  When she's unhappy she will always reach for me while whining mamamama at me.  She eats everything in sight--loves her meat.  Just the other night she finished off 3 pancakes, a piece of bacon, and a pile of hashbrowns at Ihop for dinner-and was banging her plate on the table for more !  Still a peanut, but I'm certainly starting to notice some weight packing on this little one with the amount of food she intakes in a day.  

Such a sweetie--can't believe it's almost birthday time! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers